Quality Management and Compliance
ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Certification
What is ISO 9001 Quality Management System?
ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
- a) needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- b) aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
All the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are generic and are intended to be applicable to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides.
Implementing a quality management system will help you:
- Assess the overall context of your organization to define who is affected by your work and what they expect from you. This will enable you to clearly state your objectives and identify new business opportunities.
- Put your customers first, making sure you consistently meet their needs and enhance their satisfaction. This can lead to repeat custom, new clients and increased business for your organization.
- Work in a more efficient way as all your processes will be aligned and understood by everyone in the business or organization. This increases productivity and efficiency, bringing internal costs down.
- Meet the necessary statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Expand into new markets, as some sectors and clients require ISO 9001 before doing business.
- Identify and address the risks associated with your organization
- Puts greater emphasis on leadership engagement
- Helps address organizational risks and opportunities in a structured manner
- Uses simplified language and a common structure and terms, particularly helpful to organizations using multiple management systems
- Addresses supply chain management more effectively
- Is more user-friendly for service and knowledge-based organizations
Why you should be certified to ISO 9001?
- Certification – when an independent certification body audits your practices against the requirements of the standard – is not a requirement of ISO 9001, but is a way of showing stakeholders that you have implemented the standard properly.
- For some companies, third- party certification may be a requirement. For example, some governments or public bodies may only contract suppliers that have been certified to ISO 9001.
ISO 9001 is used successfully all over the world. Over one million certificates to the standard were issued across 187 countries, and many other companies and organizations have used the standard without seeking certification.
Success with ISO 9001 can take many forms. For some enterprises, it is all about attracting new clients, while others see it as the blueprint for internal efficiency
If you are starting the certification process, looking to transfer your certification or looking for other options for your business, please contact our business development team. We will devise a comprehensive quote which will be agreed in line with your requirements.
** ISO 9001 Certification Service is provided in scope of UK, EU and Turkey locations as non-accredited.