The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on 25th May 2018. This regulation replaces the EU Data Protection Directive. This means that from May 2018 it is directly applicable to any business or organisation that deals directly with an EU citizen or business. The GDPR aims to make it simpler for people to control how companies use their personal details. Strict rules mean companies will not be allowed to collect and use personal data without the person’s consent.
It is to announce that we would be conducting a 4 days training course of EU GDPR Data Protection Officer Training on the days 24-27 March 2020 in London, United Kingdom.
CPD Certified EU GDPR Data Protection Officer Training Course
GDPR – Certified Data Protection Officer (DPO) course enables you to learn the skills and knowledge you need to perform your DPO role. The training also includes the obligations of a DPO and how to monitor and maintain GDPR compliance. Offered by an experienced data protection trainer, this training is based on practical experience and compliance with data privacy laws and related information security standards such as ISO 27001.
GDPR – Certified Data Protection Officer 4-days course covers:
- The legal background of the GDPR;
- The requirements for the appointment of a DPO, the requirements placed on the DPO;
- How to carry out the responsibilities of their GDPR obligations;
- How to display the key training skills;
- How to monitor compliance with the GDPR;
- The role of the DPO;
- Understanding of processing the personal data;
- Basics of data inventories, data flow mapping, the records of processing required by Article 30.
- The requirements around Data Subject Access Requests;
- The DPO’s role in incident management and response and data breach reporting;
- How to carry out a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA).
Who should attend?
- Project managers and consultants who want to comply with and be prepared for the Personal Data Protection Law
- Managers of the organizations which require GDPR protection and risk management
- Privacy managers
- Risk and compliance managers
- Information security, incident management and business continuity team members
- Advisors specializing in the security of personal data
- Technical experts and compliance experts who want to be prepared for the Data Protection Officer requirements
- Individuals who want to be qualified in the data protection area
An exam will be held at the end of the training and a CPD approved certificate will be prepared for each participant.
For preregistration please reply to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org