The ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training course allows you to advance the necessary ability to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit by applying globally recognized audit requirements, principles, procedures and techniques.
Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor 5-days course covers:
- An overview of the structure and requirements of ISO 27001;
- The purpose, advantages and fundamentals of auditing;
- Auditing using the best-practice methodology of ISO 19011;
- Audit skills to carry out an audit;
- Planning, preparation and management of audit programmes;
- How to plan, conduct, report and follow up on an audit, including the meetings;
- How to identify nonconformities;
- Assessment and evaluation of the auditors;
- First-, second and third-party audit processes.